We can provide the necessary support to ensure your business is compliant with the relevant pieces of legislation and approved codes of practices by:
1. Carrying out strategic safety compliance reviews of your premises/working practices, which will highlight, good working practices and suggested areas of improvement.
2. Look at the route causes of accidents or incidents, such as any gaps in training, the implementation/understanding of legislation or your company procedures.
3. Review, amend or develop bespoke health and safety management systems that reflects your business.
4. Review, amend or prepare specific Risk Assessments.
5. Provide advice and support with regards to any training requirements.
6. Liaison/support with any Local Authority, HSE or Environmental Agency correspondence or intervention.
7. Provide advice and support on the implementation of the Construction Design and Management Regulations, 2015 to either the Client, Principal Contractor.
- We can provide the necessary support to ensure your business is compliant with the relevant pieces of legislation and approved codes of practices by:
- E-Mail: me@@tpriestley.com
- Call: 07475767778